FORECAST - Followers of Rural East-Central Alabama Storm Trackers

Tuesday, September 28

Even Blogs Need Organization!!

Today, I learned a few new tricks to blogging...not the least of which was that I can have more than one page!!  Yeah...I'm not always the brightest bulb in the marquee!!  What can I say...it's a learning process!!

At any rate, with this newfound knowledge, I've made some changes to my blog that I hope make it easier for those who follow it to find what they need.  If you are reading this from the Home page, you'll probably have already noticed a menu bar across the top.  Under each of those links, you find quick connections to specific posts.  For example, under Instructional you'll find my Baking 101 series, whereas under General ChitChat you'll find posts just like this one (basically just me rambling on about nothing...haha).

It may take a little time for me to get ALL my posts listed under the correct topic, but rest assured...it WILL be done.  Meanwhile, remember that you can always look things up by the month written (that navigation is on the right side, under the Followers).  

To all those who've recently joined my blog...WELCOME and ENJOY!!! 

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I have been blogging consistently for over 2 years, and had NO CLUE you could have more than one page and organize things so neatly. Wow.. thanks for sharing! not that I am going to organize my blog! LOL