FORECAST - Followers of Rural East-Central Alabama Storm Trackers

Sunday, November 7

Total Writer's Block

I suppose I could give an excuse as to why I haven't written in my blog for the last few days, but I got nothing.  It's just writer's block, folks...perhaps you can help me?

I need suggestions, or requests, to write about.  Is there a favorite dish, or something you've tried in a restaurant, or even something you heard about in a magazine you'd like to learn more about?  Do you have a family special, but need a new way to perk it up a bit?  Let me know, please.  I really want to keep this blog interesting to the ones who read it, and this would help GREATLY!!

Post a comment or email me...let me know what you want to hear!!!

2 comments:

Cosmetics Aficionado said...

I don't know if you know how to do it, but I would love to be able to make a delicious Mission Style burrito. They do something to the meat and such that I just haven't been able to figure out.

Karen Wingo said...

I'll get right to work on that...would make a GREAT post!!